Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

by Jonathan Safran Foer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by MaaikeB of Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on 6/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by MaaikeB from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, June 24, 2005
"When nine-year-old Oskar Schell's father is killed in the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center, he sets out to solve the mystery of a key he discovers in his father's closet."
Moving and funny! This is a book I want to keep (especially since it is a copy that is signed by the author), but if you want to borrow it, feel free to ask. I'll hand it over to Elefteria at the BC-meeting in Castricum.

Journal Entry 2 by Elefteria from Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, September 05, 2005
thanks MaaikeB, I already started reading it, but dn't have much time right now :-(

Journal Entry 3 by Elefteria from Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, September 22, 2005
I couldn't finish this book - it was to boring. I don't like the childish writingstyle of Foer. Thanks Maaikeb for letting me read it, I'll give it back as soon as we see each other :-)

Released 14 yrs ago (10/8/2005 UTC) at Enjoy! in Controlled Release, Given to a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

gave it back to Maaikeb last week.

Journal Entry 5 by Gnoe from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I really loved it! Couldn't handle the thoudht of parting with it so I ran to the bookstore and bought a copy for myself :-) It will probably end up on my list of favourite books for 2005.

Thanks for sharing MaaikeB!