Hero of Lesser Causes

by Julie Johnston | Children's Books |
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 6/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 23, 2005
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 09, 2012
This book is set in the late 1940s. Keely Connor dreams of riding the horse who lives in the field behind her house. Patrick, her brother, is stricken with polio, is paralyzed and loses the will to live.

Keely tries her best to transfer her energy, health and zeal for life to her brother. A great young adult book about the hero in all of us.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 29, 2013
This book is with me

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Little Free Library - Dixie in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 02, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/2/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - Dixie in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience.