The Great Silent Grandmother Gathering : A Story for Anyone Who Thinks She Can't

by Sharon Mehdi | Women's Fiction |
Registered by abs of Seattle, Washington USA on 6/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by abs from Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Peacemaking- you should try it.

This book is a secret RABCK ring- being sent to women that are fabulous. They don't know they're getting it, and i hope they'll send it along. This book is a small book, a "children's book for grown-ups". So there it is.

I should say that I picked this up at Cody's Books in Berkeley, an independent bookstore. I couldn't help myself. As I stood there with the book in my hands, I knew I had to buy it and send it on its journey. This is a book that was meant to be bookcrossed.

Journal Entry 2 by MadameUrushiol from Milford, New Hampshire USA on Monday, June 27, 2005
This arrived in the mail today as a great surprise from the inimitable and lovely Abby. Thank you!! I'm delighted to be included in her ring of 'fabulous women', and I'll definitely forward it to another fabulous woman as soon as I finish it. It looks charming, and I'm very much looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 3 by MadameUrushiol from Milford, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2006
A delightful little book about peace and making a difference in the world. I'm sending it to live with MartiP.

Journal Entry 4 by MartiP on Sunday, September 17, 2006
Received in the mail from the lovely Madame U - what a wonderful surprise! I still have to get used to this "grandmother" idea. I'm sure the book will help. Thanks so much! *mwah*