Gideon

by Russell Andrews | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 6/18/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, June 18, 2005
An anonymous source. An identity shrouded in mystery. A secret-once revealed- will change the course of history.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Reserved for http://www.bookcrossing.com/sendmessage/piper1

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, September 19, 2005
I kept on putting off reading this book. I don't know why. It really caught my attention. The plot is crisply paced. There are a number of twists and turns.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at U.S. Postal Mail in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 19, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (9/21/2005 UTC) at U.S. Postal Mail in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To piper1. Thanks for being so patient and waiting for me to FINALLY read the book. Hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 5 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Friday, September 30, 2005
Received in the mail as part of a trade from Booklady331. Thanks so much for the trade. Looking forward to this book, it looks good.

Journal Entry 6 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Monday, April 24, 2006
I just finished this book over the weekend. Wow, it is action packed. Alot of twists and turns to the plot. You really can't figure things out until the end. But, don't worry, all your questions will be answered by the end. All the threads are neatly sewn together.

Thanks, Booklady331, for sending me this book. I really enjoyed it.

Available for trade or RABCK

Journal Entry 7 by piper1 at Alverno College (details in notes) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 16, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at Alverno College (details in notes) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Released at Alverno's library in the Fun Book Section