The Prodigal Daughter (Coronet Books)

by Jeffrey Archer | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Mundoo of Hindmarsh Island, South Australia Australia on 7/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Mundoo from Hindmarsh Island, South Australia Australia on Saturday, July 09, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by Mundoo at Showgrounds in Wayville, South Australia Australia on Sunday, September 04, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (9/4/2005 UTC) at Showgrounds in Wayville, South Australia Australia

Being released somewhere in the showgrounds

Journal Entry 3 by inouno on Wednesday, September 07, 2005
I found this book on a hay-bail in the Farm Expo Section of the Royal Adelaide Show on Tues 6th Sept. 2005 about 2pm. Although I had only heard of them I knew what it was immediatly.

As soon as I have read it I intend to release it again, should be in a couple of days.

Journal Entry 4 by alanisgrrrl from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, February 17, 2006
My mum found it in the toilets at Munno Para Shopping Centre at Smithfield lol. My dad is going to release it somewhere in England when he goes in a few weeks time :)

Journal Entry 5 by alanisgrrrl from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, October 15, 2006
Sorry. This book was destoyed in a flood just prior to my dad departing overseas. It went no further! Sorry for the loss :(