Aunt Margaret's Lover

by Mavis Cheek | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by tiggsybabes of Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/16/2005
Journal Entry 1 by tiggsybabes from Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 16, 2005
Mavis Cheek is one of my discoveries last year & I love her books. Not actually read this one, but I was sent a copy as a RABCK a few weeks ago & saw this in the charity shop yesterday.

Decided to send this to my NSSSS to see if she enjoys Mavis Cheek as much as I do :)

Journal Entry 2 by tiggsybabes at on Thursday, June 16, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (6/16/2005 UTC) at

Sending to my NSSSS. Book 32/37 released to celebrate my birthday on 26 May 2005.

Journal Entry 3 by Robbiesmum from Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Thank you Tiggsybabes for my great Summer Solstice gifts. You've definitely made my day. This book looks great - I've never read a Mavis cheek book, but I have looked at them, and thought one day, I'll get round to this! Now I have the perfect opportunity.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful goodies. The chocolate's in the fridge - hubby nicked the tea, and we're sharing those gorgeous lovehearts. Awww what a lovely idea. Thank you as well for the shell - it reminds me of happy summer hols at Haverigg on the beach - the village my dad came from. THANK YOU!