Burning Bright

by Helen Dunmore | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by tiggsybabes of Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/16/2005
Journal Entry 1 by tiggsybabes from Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 16, 2005
Helen Dunmore is one of my mum's favourite authors, so I've borrowed & read most of them.

My NSSSS partner doesn't have any of this author registered, so I thought I'd see if she likes this :)

Journal Entry 2 by tiggsybabes at on Thursday, June 16, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (6/16/2005 UTC) at

Posting to my NSSSS. Book 30 of 37 released to celebrate my birthday on 26 May 2005.

Journal Entry 3 by Robbiesmum from Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Happy Summer Solstice! This was a lovely surprise to receive a book by an author who is new to me. Thanks Tiggsybabes for being so thoughtful in choosing books you love and want to share, and also part of your birthday releases - and the fab goodie bag which arrived yesterday.

I was walking Robbie and the sun came out as we were half way - a lovely summer's solstice day!