Strawberry Shortcake Murder: A Hannah Swensen Mystery (Hannah Swensen Mysteries (Paperback))

by Joanne Fluke | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bakerwhencan of San Francisco, California USA on 6/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by bakerwhencan from San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, June 15, 2005
I got this for a bookbox but there was one already in there! I will read and send this along it's way.

Journal Entry 2 by bakerwhencan from San Francisco, California USA on Monday, August 22, 2005
Like her others, a fun read. As I read more in the series, the plots are getting easier to solve. But, I enjoy the characters and lifestyle so much that I don't care much.

Journal Entry 3 by bakerwhencan from San Francisco, California USA on Sunday, October 02, 2005
Mailed off to BC'er Craftykat in Appleton today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by craftykat from Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Received this in the mail today from bakerwhencan. Thank you so much for sending this to me. I am reserving it til my daughter-in-law, my Mom, my sister and I all get to read it then will pass it on for others to enjoy. Thank you so much!!! Looks like a yummy book!!!

Journal Entry 5 by craftykat from Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Sending to my sister to read. When she is finished she'll return it to me so I can read and then pass it along to someone else.

Journal Entry 6 by craftykat at Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, March 19, 2017
Read the book and it was a nice cozy mystery. Sending to a friend on Paperbackswap.com per their request. It will be traveling to Oregon.