Bad Cat: 244 Not-So-Pretty Kitties And Cats Gone Bad

by Jim Edgar | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nwpassage of Prince George, British Columbia Canada on 6/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nwpassage from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, June 14, 2005
WOW! I wanted this book so bad (I even joined a ring for it) but today I saw this copy on the clearance table. The binding is broken so a half-dozen of the middle pages are no longer attached, but all of the pages ARE here. Probably not suitable for release, but I am very happy to have gotten it for just $1.92 (including taxes). PC.

From the front cover:

WARNING: may contain offensive feline material

From the back cover:

Exposed!

It's the dark side that most cat owners never see. The side that wouldn't be caught dead purring. Here, captured in all their infamy, are hundreds of trouble-makers, delinquents, and dementos.

They're bad cats, with bad intentions, bad habits, and bad attitude. So the next time your sweet little ball of fur misses the litterbox, ask yourself -- was it really an accident?

No cats were harmed - or even petted - during the making of this book.

Journal Entry 2 by nwpassage from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, June 14, 2005
OK, just finished reading it. Not every photo is a winner, and the captions and hobbies in many cases weren't at all funny. However, there ARE enough laugh-out-loud pictures (some with GREAT captions) to make it more then worth my $2 spent. PC.

Journal Entry 3 by nwpassage from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 08, 2007
Changing status to Available

Journal Entry 4 by nwpassage from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, November 04, 2007
Offered (with a warning about the condition) as a wishlist RABCK to KatCurtis; Reserved.

Journal Entry 5 by nwpassage from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, November 29, 2007
Mailed today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by KatCurtis from McMinnville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, December 19, 2007
I have already looked through this one a little and some of the pictures and quotes/hobbies of the different cats are priceless!! I think this will be a keeper for me. I love it!! Thanks so much!!

Journal Entry 7 by KatCurtis at McMinnville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, January 07, 2017
Released to library for sale or circulation.