Illusions : The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

by Richard Bach | Philosophy |
ISBN: 0440204887 Global Overview for this book
Registered by flying-bat of Baden, Aargau Switzerland on 6/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by flying-bat from Baden, Aargau Switzerland on Sunday, June 12, 2005
Got it from ma boyfriend when he cleard out his bookshelf. He can't remember if he read it or not... but it something about Jesus and Sciende Fiction??? Well, I guess the next reader will have to find out him/herself...

Will release this book at one of the bears in Zürich soon!

Journal Entry 2 by flying-bat at Teddy Summer 2005 in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, June 16, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (6/16/2005 UTC) at Teddy Summer 2005 in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Teddy # 159 - (Beatles, Abbey Road) One of the Beatles! I just had to put one book to one of these bears, even if it's not a themed release...

Journal Entry 3 by jalokamaniac on Saturday, June 25, 2005
i found this book on a bear beside the park in front of McDonald's in Zurich. My friends and i just arrived from Neuswanchstein sometime in the late afternoon. The funny thing is that my friend went by the same bear just seconds before but didn't find anything. It was definitely a nice surprise. I read about bookcrossing in a local daily in Malaysia some years back but never thought that i'd catch a book myself. i've read the book. now i'm back in Malaysia and i plan to release it in Singapore this Sunday. cheers!

CAUGHT IN ZURICH ZURICH SWITZERLAND