Un Meurtre a Georgetown

by Jean Lesieur | Nonfiction |
Registered by PhVl of Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on 11/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by theresalynn57 from Bayboro, North Carolina USA on Saturday, June 11, 2005
adding to bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2005
This book was found in …

Khunypi’s Romance BookBox

This is a book that I found in a BookBox that started with Khunypi as a (Historical) Romance BookBox quite some time ago. It has taken a few back and forth PMs to try and figure out the whole story but it appears that this BookBox is nearing the end of the circle. Khunypi has told me that she didn’t really need an entire box of books at this time and so we are going to make the books in the BookBox available to the remaining members of the original list and to the organizers. This will be somewhat like a virtual BookBox. I will do the organizing and mailing of the books that are chosen from the box. Whatever books are left over I will keep and wild release here in Germany.

Some may ask why I am journaling all the books in this BookBox. Well, there are several reasons. One of the main reasons is because the purpose of BookCrossing is to track the journeys of books and I think that it is important to record this book’s journey into my hands and the fact that it has gotten the chance to visit Kaiserslautern, Germany. In addition, I just love to see what happens to books after they leave my hands. Who will choose the book and where will it travel next? I also hope that it will help me to organize the books that are going to be a part of the virtual version of this BookBox.

*********************************************

This is a book that is going to be available in the BookBox. I always have a hard time choosing books because I want to read them all. I hope that this book does well in its travels.

Journal Entry 3 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, August 03, 2005
This book was selected by nikel27 from the Khunypi Romance BookBox that turned into a virtual bookbox and will be mailed 4 August 2005.

Journal Entry 4 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Khunypi’s Romance BookBox, now a virtual BookBox,

thanks for letting me be part in this book box, first the books goes into my Personal Collection, after I have read them I will offer them for trade either on the titletrader webside or at my European Romance Trader Yahoo Group.

update:
Great Romance, thanks for sharing with me.

Journal Entry 5 by nikel27 at Post Office in Trade, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/24/2006 UTC) at Post Office in Trade, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

EnJoy the book and thanks for trading with me.

Journal Entry 6 by ioanathebold on Saturday, September 23, 2006
The book arrived in C-ta yesterday. Thanks Nicole for the trade, Laura Kinsale is one of my favorite authors :)