Field Guide To Wild Herbs

by Rodale PRess | Home & Garden |
Registered by wingpjlareauwing of Little Canada, Minnesota USA on 6/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingpjlareauwing from Little Canada, Minnesota USA on Thursday, June 09, 2005

Journal Entry 2 by wingpjlareauwing at Roseville Arboretum in Roseville, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 11, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (7/11/2005 UTC) at Roseville Arboretum in Roseville, Minnesota USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Found it at the arboretum and I'm reading it now. Expecting to travel out West later this summer or fall where I'll pass it on.

CAUGHT IN ROSEVILLE MN USA

Journal Entry 4 by dragonfly22 from Madison, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Some books are the kind you sit down and read, and some are the kind you take outside with you while you wander around looking for dinner! This beautiful little guide to wild herbs is beautifully illustrated in color, showing all parts of each plant, including the silhouette of the tree or shrub. AnonymousFinder (Entry #3) gave it to me for my birthday---we didn't even know each other when he caught this book in Roseville MN, but now we're good friends. Like pjlareau, who originally released this book, I like to release books in very public places with lots of people. And also like pjlareau, AnonymousFinder and I both live with felines...hmmm...coincidence? I will probably release this book, eventually, just to see where it ends up. First, though, some wild herb hunting...