Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This: A Guide to Creating Great Ads, Second Edition

by Luke Sullivan, Luke Sullivan | Business & Investing |
Registered by wingAnonymousFinderwing on 6/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, June 04, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Sending to fellow bookcrosser as a RABCK Madness!!!

Journal Entry 3 by DopeyK17 from Factoryville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 03, 2005
Received in the mail today. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm looking forward to reading it and will journal again with my thoughts when I'm done.

Journal Entry 4 by DopeyK17 from Factoryville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, August 27, 2007
I've been reading this one on and off for the past few months. As a copywriter, I found some valuable nuggets in this book. I'll probably keep it on my shelf a bit and refer back to it until someone requests it. If you'd like to read it, just drop me a PM.

Released 13 yrs ago (12/18/2007 UTC) at RABCK to fellow Bookcrossing member in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent out as an end-of-year RABCK bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Thursday, December 27, 2007
Received in the mail today.
TYVM.

Journal Entry 7 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Mailed out today as a Surprise Happy Easter RABCK.

Journal Entry 8 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Monday, March 03, 2008
Interesting looking book. I suspect that when I'm done with this, I'll pass it on to MissBehave (a reluctant journaler, I have to bug her a lot), as she studied broadcasting and advertising. Thanks for the RABCK bookbox!

Journal Entry 9 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, March 22, 2008
Passing on to M tomorrow, or rather today, as it has passed midnight now. Happy Easter!