Why Girls Are Weird

by Pamela Ribon | Women's Fiction |
Registered by jenny72 of Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by jenny72 from Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 04, 2005
I loved it!

A great story about love, loss and the itty-bitty bits of life that people skim over.

Spending so much time reading about other peoples lives on the Internet gave me some insight to the story as a whole. I'm not sure it would be as interesting to a non-computer user.

Journal Entry 2 by jenny72 from Harrogate, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 26, 2005
Sent to Fantasma today as part of my 2 year BC anniversary celebration!

Journal Entry 3 by Fantasma on Monday, October 03, 2005
I got it! Thanks so much for sending, Jenny72.

I've already read this book in a bookring a few months ago, and I liked it so much that I was trying to get a copy of it for myself and to organize a bookring with some of my friends since then. So now I can! :o)

The participants (wether they like it or not! ;o)), in no particular order:
* PreciousArwen
* fflloorr
* Virgulina
* tho
* Escalla
* mady
* Xana
* syrin

After, we'll see if anyone else is interested...

Journal Entry 4 by CenouraDoLado from Seixal, Setúbal Portugal on Friday, October 07, 2005
I'm the fist one to read it.
It seems that our group os friend has all an huge TBR pile.
I'm in a need for a good laugh so i will read this one as soon as possible. Oh God... and i think i'm really weird...

Journal Entry 5 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, December 12, 2005
It's with me now.

A very updated chick-lit. Since I entered the blog world in the last year, it's easier to understand this book.

Thanks for the loan Fantasma :)

Journal Entry 6 by usedtobe on Friday, February 03, 2006
It's now with me. Thanks! :o)

Journal Entry 7 by usedtobe on Monday, April 03, 2006
This book was different from the sort of chick-lit I'm used to, it was a lot more believable than some and it hit close to home on the subject of blogs. I hated Ian's character and if I was Anna I would have said a couple of things to him, how could have she just stood there at the wedding and take all he said? I wanted her to "kill" Tess too, she was just so irritating! My favourite part was the "Tiny Wooden Hand" entry, it was hilarious! All in all it was an entertaining read! Thanks for the loan Fantasma! :o)

Journal Entry 8 by tho on Thursday, June 01, 2006
A very entertaining book, my favourite post was the Barbies' one ! Thanks for this loan, it's now going to the next victim ;-)

Journal Entry 9 by Escalla from Lisboa - Parque das Nações, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, June 02, 2006
With me now.

Journal Entry 10 by Escalla from Lisboa - Parque das Nações, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Uma vez que ainda não "agarrei" nele vou fazê-lo seguir para o resto da lista.
Vou entregá-lo á primeira da lista que apanhar :P

Journal Entry 11 by mady from Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 04, 2006
This book was pushed my way on the last time I met my BC friends... To be read as soon as possible so that my TBR mountain won't crash!

Journal Entry 12 by Xana from Genève, Genève Switzerland on Saturday, December 02, 2006
Through special mail, the book arrived safely in Brussels.

Will bring it back when I return for Xmas.

Journal Entry 13 by mady from Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 07, 2006
This was just the kind of book I was in need of. A short, funny & comforting read for some great vacations! It was hand delivered to Xana (I miss your couch!) :)

Journal Entry 14 by wingsyrinwing from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, May 31, 2007
This book took a little detour on its way to Fantasma.

Journal Entry 15 by wingsyrinwing from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, June 01, 2007
Loved the book.
Like Virgulina said, it´s a very believable chick-lit, and the insight into the world of blogs and livejournals is very interesting. :)
Thanks for letting me steal it for a couple of days.