American Psycho

by Bret Easton Ellis | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 033048477x Global Overview for this book
Registered by CrazyTabasco of Tuttlingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 6/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by CrazyTabasco from Tuttlingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Book Description
The controversial novel about a handsome serial killer who moves among the young and trendy in 1980s New York.

About the Author
Bret Easton Ellis is the author of Less Than Zero, The Rules of Attraction, The Informers, and Glamorama. He was born in 1964 and raised in Los Angeles. He is a graduate of Bennington College and lives in New York City.

Book details
Paperback: 399 pages; Publisher: Picador (2000); ISBN: 033048477X

Journal Entry 2 by CrazyTabasco from Tuttlingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, August 19, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (8/22/2005 UTC) at BookRay in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Baden-Württemberg Germany

I will send the book to skoopmanschap at Monday, the 22. August 2005. Enjoy it...

CU... CT

Journal Entry 4 by skoopmanschap from Woudenberg, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, August 25, 2005
just received this, looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by skoopmanschap from Woudenberg, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, January 28, 2006
A small review on this book has been posted to my weblog: http://www.leftontheweb.com/article/189/american-psycho

I'll be sending this book on to the next in line.

has been sent to the next on the list.

Journal Entry 7 by oddlittlegirl on Friday, March 03, 2006
The book is here!!
I'm so happy, this is my first international BookRay. The book arrived in a perfect moment, because I'm so hungry for mr.Bret Easton Ellis!
Thank you to CrazyTabasco and to Skoopmanshap too