The Mile High Club

by Kinky Friedman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0571203795 Global Overview for this book
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 6/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 01, 2005
From the boxes of books that Molyneux has kindly donated to the Birmingham BookCrossing cause. Will be released around 18 June either at our stand at the Mozfest Street Fair or around Moseley during Mozfest week.

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, June 19, 2005
Left over after our stall at the Mozfest Street Fair. I will release in Kings Heath/Moseley/Town or at the Unconvention.

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee at Moseley - Jibbering Records in Moseley, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (10/12/2005 UTC) at Moseley - Jibbering Records in Moseley, West Midlands United Kingdom

At the new BookCrossing Zone shelf in the internet cafe area!

Journal Entry 4 by BC-08080413432 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, April 20, 2006
Well, I don't know how it got there, but I spotted this behind the counter in Sage Wholefoods, Moseley, and asked if I could have it. My first wild catch, so a very exciting moment for me! I don't think I will be reading this myself - my TBR pile is quite large enough as it is - but I'm going to take it to the Cardiff meet next week and see if I can find it a loving home in Wales. I'm so pleased to have rescued a book when its journey had come to a standstill and I hope I'll be able to find someone who wants to read it.

Journal Entry 5 by BC-08080413432 at Pen and Wig pub OBCZ in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 29, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/29/2006 UTC) at Pen and Wig pub OBCZ in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

I'm taking this to the Cardiff meet at 2pm today.