The Shadow of the Wind

by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Lucia Graves | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2005
I bought this trade paperback in Duck, North Carolina, at Duck's Cottage, a two-story independent bookstore.

I've heard nothing but praise for this book. I very much am looking forward to reading it. It is not available to others.

Edit 01/14/06: My daughter took this book to California with her during winter break from college.

Edit 6/5/10: I have no idea if my daughter ever read this book, but eventually I loaned this copy to a friend in cabin John, Maryland, who shared it with yet another friend of hers.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 05, 2010
This book was returned to me by my friend in Cabin John, Maryland (USA). I have another copy of this book (actually in better shape), but I want to keep this copy to read because I bought it during my trip to a friend's wedding in Duck. :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
It's time to do some serious culling of books in my "To Be Read" pile. I might live a long, healthy life, but there is no way I'll ever read all the books now in my possession. I chose this as one of the books to begin moving on.

Farewell and happy traveling, little book!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!