Return to Harmony

by Janette Oke, T. Davis Bunn | Religion & Spirituality |
ISBN: 158165006x Global Overview for this book
Registered by snowy652 of Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on 5/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by snowy652 from Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, May 29, 2005
A quiet southern town, the distant storm clouds of the First World War, and two girls who are best friends. Can their friendship survive a shared loss? With the coming of war, can harmony ever return to Harmony?

***I have to admit -- I prefer Janette Oke when she writes alone. That said this was one of the better books that I have read with Bunn's as a writing partner. I enjoyed the watching the friendship between the two girls grow and I loved the ending.

reserved for fungirl503

Journal Entry 2 by snowy652 at on Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (9/26/2006 UTC) at

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, September 30, 2006
got the books in the mail today

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2007
It is nice to see how two friends come together with common interset and stand up for each other when one is being put down by another. How hard ship and prayer shows how friendships can be put back together. well writtin book. This book is going to another book crosser as a surprised

Journal Entry 5 by fungirl503 at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (7/24/2007 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA

going to another bookcrosser as a surprised

Journal Entry 6 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Yay! Books in the mail! As I am in Alaska, I will have to wait until October before I return to Nebraska to read this book. Something to look forward to.

Kayak Mendenhall Glacier!

Journal Entry 7 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2007
A pleasant light read, with likeable characters. I appreciated the friendship depicted. My only disappointment was how easily resolved the ending was. No apparent lingering personal issues. A bit unrealistic.

Journal Entry 8 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Friday, March 21, 2008
Off in the mail to new member Meredia.

Journal Entry 9 by Meredia from Wasilla, Alaska USA on Thursday, April 10, 2008