Remembrance Day

by Henry Porter | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 5/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, May 29, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mass market paperback.

Purchased for the Pick A Pair Challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Panera Bread, 343 Gorham Rd in South Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (6/1/2005 UTC) at Panera Bread, 343 Gorham Rd in South Portland, Maine USA

Left on a table at Panera Bread in Cornerbrook, South Portland, Maine, after a delicious lunch.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you register please indicate that you were referred by solittletime. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, when you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (no one is ever given your e-mail address) and free.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by Dolls727 from Falmouth, Maine USA on Monday, August 01, 2005
LOL - I found this book at Panera Bread in South Portland one evening when I arrived for our monthly BookCrossing Meetup on the wrong night. I happened to notice that the folks at Panera had put in a little case where books could be dropped off and I happened to see this book. I suspect (because of the label) that it is another of solittletime's gems. She has the BEST books and I thank her and BookCrossing for a lot of my recent good reads. This book was great! I love books that have Maine as one of the settings. Makes books a much more interesting read for me. I'm passing this one on to my sister who loves intrigue. This was a great read.