Fire Starter

by Stephen King | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by nordie of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 5/28/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, May 28, 2005
A sinister government agency, a fateful drug experiment and a girl called Charlie..

Released 13 yrs ago (6/30/2006 UTC) at Unconvention 2006 in Birmingham, West Midlands -- Controlled Releases

PROBABLY AT THE APRES BAR

Journal Entry 3 by Hudsons-Plym from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, July 07, 2006
Cherry picked at BC UK 2006 Birmingham Unconvention because it's such a good book.

However, whilst catching this book on my computer at work (I do not have internet access at home), a collegue expressed interest in reading it, and I didn't have the heart to say no. I promise that I will *try* my best to get her to write a review.

But don't hold your breath.

The will (eventually) be released in Plymouth Hudsons OBCZ.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Hudsons-Plym from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 01, 2006
My colleague tells me that this is a great story and reckons that this is one of King’s best efforts to date.

Unfortunately, this book can no longer be released at Plymouth Hudsons Gourmet Coffee House, because the business folded, rather abruptly, a fortnight ago.

If I can start another OBCZ, then I’ll release the book there. Otherwise, I’ll release it next time I’m sampling on a beach.