Asylum piece

by Anna Kavan | Journals |
Registered by Raffa of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 5/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Raffa from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
I will release this book at the first occasion, probably at the OBCZ Café Lef in Amsterdam.

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-Lefwing on Friday, June 03, 2005
Left at Lef!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaid-of-kentwing from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, September 16, 2005
Read a few of the short stories, but pretty boring and I seemed to have missed the point.

Journal Entry 4 by OBCZ-Kaketoe at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, November 19, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (11/19/2005 UTC) at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Released at OBCZ-Kaketoe during the meeting on November 19 2005.

28-1-2006: I’m sending this book in a box of books to OBCZ-Publiek for the opening on february 5, 2006.

Journal Entry 5 by OBCZ-Kaketoe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, November 19, 2005
This book has been sighted at OBCZ-Kaketoe.

Journal Entry 6 by wingOBCZ-Publiekwing at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, February 04, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/5/2006 UTC) at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

dit boek gaat mee naar de openingsbijeenkomst

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, February 06, 2006
Tiny book.Left after a meeting of crossers in Eindhoven.

CAUGHT IN EINDHOVEN BRABANT HOLLAND

Journal Entry 8 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 29, 2009
Took this from the meeting to be released in Poland, later on this year...

Journal Entry 9 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Change of plans... I'll send this book to a fellow-bookcrosser today, who will release it in Ecuador in a few months :) Thanks, Nandaah!!!

Journal Entry 10 by Nandaaah from Pijnacker, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, October 08, 2009
This book will travel with me to Ecuador, I'll release it there.