Who could love the Nightingale?

by Chester Eagle | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Love story set in Australia

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/8/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be given to a fellow bookcrosser as I won't get the chance to release before going overseas.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 7 yrs ago (2/13/2011 UTC) at University of Canterbury, Engineering School in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a bench beside the birdcages behind Engineering.

Happy Valentine's Day and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.