Good Grief

by Lolly Winston | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by flutterby3 of Jacksonville, Florida USA on 5/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by flutterby3 from Jacksonville, Florida USA on Monday, May 23, 2005
This book had me choked up before I had even gotten past the 1st chapter. It is a really good read about a woman getting past her grief and on with her life. A total chick book but I enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 2 by flutterby3 at Mandarin Library, Kori Rd. in Jacksonville, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (5/25/2005 UTC) at Mandarin Library, Kori Rd. in Jacksonville, Florida USA

Journal Entry 3 by stephcrew from Jacksonville, Florida USA on Sunday, June 26, 2005
Good book--yes, it is a total chick book, but it was really enjoyable and kept me hooked through the whole thing! I hope whoever gets it next enjoys it!

CAUGHT IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA USA

Journal Entry 4 by stephcrew at Mandarin Public Library--front bench in Mandarin, Florida USA on Sunday, June 26, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (6/26/2005 UTC) at Mandarin Public Library--front bench in Mandarin, Florida USA