Possession : A Romance

by A.S. Byatt | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmaryzeewing of Taneytown, Maryland USA on 6/7/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 7, 2005
Picked up at the Book Thing, for BC.

From the cover -
Winner of England's Booker Prize and the literary sensation of the year, Possession is an exhilarating novel of wit and romance, at once an intellectual mystery and a triumphant love story. It is the tale of a pair of young scholars researching the lives of two Victorian poets. As they uncover their letters, journals, and poems, and track their movements from London to Yorkshire - from spiritualist seances to the fairy-haunted far west of Brittany - what emerges is an extraordinary counterpoint of passions and ideas.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Friday, June 8, 2018
Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, June 18, 2018
I am honored to be one those entrusted with some of MaryZee's books to release to the world. MaryZee was an incredible evangelist for BookCrossing, and I find comfort in thinking that we were friends. She is greatly missed.

Released 4 yrs ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Office - Knox Building in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, August 5, 2022
Removed from the book exchange shelf to release elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2022 UTC) at Albert V. Bryan United States Courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on the bench in the bus stop shelter at the corner of the plaza in front of the courthouse.

Released for the 2022 One Word Title challenge and for the 2022 Movie Books challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!