Warlock : A Novel of Ancient Egypt

by Wilbur Smith | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmaryzeewing of Taneytown, Maryland USA on 7/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Monday, July 25, 2005
Picked this up at the Northern Landfill swap shop, for BC.

From the cover -
The mission of Prince Nefer, rightful heir to the throne, is to rebuild a magnificent kingdom in the stark and tumbled ruins of the embattled city of Gallala. The desire of Lord Naja is to destroy his rival and rule the land with unholy supremacy. But Nefer has on his side the warlock Taita, a matchless ally and legendary priest of notorious powers...
To see their dream come true, Nefer and Taita must stay one step ahead of the depraved assassin, survive the torturous shadow of his ever-pursuing armies, and outwit the shocking betrayals of his own flesh and blood. As Nefer's courage increases, and as Taita's magic grows more beguiling, so grows stronger the power of their tireless enemies...
Now, with the threat of tyranny and blood thundering closer and closer toward the vulnerable gates of Gallala, the ultimate battle for Egypt will begin...

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Friday, June 01, 2018
Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
MaryZee was an enthusiastic evangelist for BookCrossing and is badly missed by those who knew her. I am proud to be able to have called her my friend, and am honored to be able share her books with the world.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 19, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/19/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm taking this to the BC-in-DC meeting for this month's theme: One word titles.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 19, 2018
I selected this book at today's BCinDC meetup. Thank you!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 30, 2018

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (11/3/2018 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at Birdie's Cafe for our annual
BookCrossing meetup in memory of fellow Bookcrosser MaryZee.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 E-less Challenge hosted by motherof11.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!