Berkley Showcase Vol3

by Victoria Schochet, John Silbersack editors | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winggypsysmomwing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 5/22/2005
Journal Entry 1 by winggypsysmomwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, May 22, 2005
I don't remember much about this book of short stories but with writers like Piers Anthony, Jack Dann, Tom Disch, and others it's probably good. The back cover says ' This may be the most controversial collection you will read this year. ...[W]e offer the most ambitious of the new fiction that will define the direction of science fiction and fantasy for the 1980s. No easy reads. No fillers. No stale voices from the past. Just good sharp fiction aimed at the heart and sometimes at the jugular."

Journal Entry 2 by winggypsysmomwing at Winnipeg Clinic in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (7/5/2005 UTC) at Winnipeg Clinic in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I left this book in the waiting room on the 4th floor. This release is for the Never Judge a Book by its Cover challenge - Week 29 (a number).

Journal Entry 3 by winggypsysmomwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, July 7, 2005
I made a release note on this book by mistake and then I found it in my pile of available books. So I'm claiming I found it and will put the status back to available.

Released 16 yrs ago (7/9/2005 UTC) at Real Canadian Superstore – 215 St. Anne’s in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

i left this on the picnic table in front of the store. This release is for the Never Judge a Book by its Cover challenge - Week 29 (a number).

Journal Entry 5 by aa2pink from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, July 9, 2005
I found this book at the superstore on St-Annes (in winnipeg mb)on june 9 2005.It was cool I plan to read it then realese it when I travel this summer

Journal Entry 6 by aa2pink from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, July 9, 2005
I found this book at the superstore on St-Annes (in winnipeg mb)on july 9th 2005.It was cool I plan to read it then realese it when I travel this summer