Confessions of a Serial Dater

by Michelle Cunnah | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by narfinmagic of Freehold, New Jersey USA on 5/18/2005
Journal Entry 1 by narfinmagic from Freehold, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Advanced readers edition. Due to be published in August, 2005

Journal Entry 2 by narfinmagic from Freehold, New Jersey USA on Monday, May 23, 2005
What a light, refreshing and all around fun book! I was hooked on this story from the very first page. Rosie, our main character begins to question her status within her relationship with Jonathan after he fails to come to her defense with his lecherous, perverted boss. From out of the blue, she meets Luke, a doctor with a "complicated life." In this book we meet her friends, very quirky but loveable family members, exboyfriends and even her catty cousin who always wants whatever Rosie has. This book was fast paced and plain fun from start to end. I would recommend it to all as a fun read!

Journal Entry 3 by chrisnchris from Howell, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 13, 2005
Looking forward to reading this book!!! It will go on my pile to read books!

Journal Entry 4 by chrisnchris from Howell, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 25, 2005
Cute read!!!

Journal Entry 5 by chrisnchris from Howell, New Jersey USA on Thursday, August 18, 2005
Sent out this week to Suebo.

Journal Entry 6 by Suebo from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, August 22, 2005
Book arrived safe and sound in Philly, PA.
Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by Suebo from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Reserved for LaughAtlantis

Journal Entry 8 by Suebo at controlled release in Somerville, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (10/26/2005 UTC) at controlled release in Somerville, Massachusetts USA

sending to laughatlantis as part of a 3 books shy of a load from bookrelay.com