Archangel

by Robert Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by HoserLauren of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 5/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 14, 2005
(Different cover than shown)

Picked this up from a garage sale.

From Chapters:
Fluke Kelso had no idea that an idle inquiry at the Lenin Library in Moscow would put him in danger's way. But when the American historian decided to check out an old man's incredible story about a private notebook belonging to Josef Stalin, he sets off a deadly chase between forces determined to keep the dictator's scandalous secret and those determined to expose it. Best-selling author Robert Harris crafts a masterful tale of adventure and suspense in Archangel.

Journal Entry 2 by HoserLauren at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 27, 2019
My grandfather listened to this as an audiobook and said it was nothing special. I'm going to pass on it.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Little Free Library in Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/24/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library in Burlington, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience.