Acqua Alta

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingCatbookwing of Datteln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 5/10/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingCatbookwing from Datteln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Commissario Guido Brunetti of the Venice Questura is shocked to hear that Brett Lynch, a friend since a murder case at La Fenice, has suffered a savage beating.
The attack, in the beautiful palazzo home of Flavia Petrelli, reigning diva of La Scala, had come with a message:
"Don´t keep that appointment with Dottor Semenzato."
Then, with the storm clouds gathering fast over the city, a man´s body is found...

Released 16 yrs ago (5/11/2005 UTC) at Café Chat Noir in der Innenstadt in Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

I took the book to the meetup today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingholle77wing from Meschede, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, May 11, 2005
I took it home from the Chat Noir at Dortmung.

Journal Entry 4 by wingholle77wing from Meschede, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, February 7, 2010
I guess that I will never find the time to read this book.
I will take it to the BC-World-Convention in Amsterdam this year.

Journal Entry 5 by Katweeble from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Picked up at the Amsterdam anniversary convention

Released 10 yrs ago (2/4/2011 UTC) at Urban Coffee Company, Church St in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

While on a day out

While on a day out

Journal Entry 8 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 8, 2011
Now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf on the first floor of the Urban Coffee Company, Church Street, Birmingham.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and UCC!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it in the future.

Journal Entry 9 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 1, 2011
This book is no longer at the Urban Coffee Company, so is marked as Travelling pending another journal entry.

Journal Entry 10 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 22, 2011
It's back!!

Journal Entry 11 by wingUrbanCoffeeCowing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, December 17, 2011
And it's gone again!