Murder on Embassy Row

by MARGARET TRUMAN | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0449206211 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 5/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, May 9, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the Central Branch of the Arlington County Library. This was a left over from their recent Friends of the Library book sale, to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Foster's Grille in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Released 9 mos ago (7/19/2023 UTC) at Foster's Grille in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a table in the outdoor dining area in front of the restaurant.

Released for the 2023 Seeking Septads challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!