Great Cat Tales

by Various | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, May 9, 2005
From the booksale we discovered in Akaroa during the 2005 BCNZ Convention.

For some reason, everyone kept insisting I should buy this book - no idea why... ;-)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 12, 2005
picked up at meet-up,just couldn't leave it behind.

Journal Entry 3 by Lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Clearing out my garage of all the bookcrossing books and they are being given to fellow bookcrossers.
Some of my favourite cats are in this book.

Journal Entry 4 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 17, 2009
From a bag of books from lytteltonwitch.

Journal Entry 5 by rarsberry at Dunedin Holiday Park in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Released 12 yrs ago (7/22/2011 UTC) at Dunedin Holiday Park in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

Left on the shelf under the tv in the kitchen of the Lodge.