Possum Magic

by Memo Fox | Children's Books |
Registered by sydney2259 on 5/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by sydney2259 on Sunday, May 08, 2005
This book was a birthday gift to one of my daughters, from her Aunty Julie.
**************************************
"Grandma Poss makes bush magic, and the best of all her magic is the spell that makes baby Hush invisible. The fun begins when Grandma Poss forgets what it is that will remove the spell. She knows that it is something to do with food, ut she cant remember what. So Grandma Poss and Hush set off around Australia to find the magic that will make Hush visible again"

Journal Entry 2 by sydney2259 on Thursday, January 26, 2006
This book is now going to travel to South Australia, as part of a RABCK package that I'm sending to a small school. Happy travels, hope the kids enjoy this, and the other books!

Journal Entry 3 by aussie-kids from Keith, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Greetings! :-) Your package of books arrived safely on Monday but I've had such a busy 3 days, (DD turned 14, party to organise, etc etc!) that this is the first chance I've had to journal them! :-) So, rest assured, they are here safe and sound!!!!

Thank you SO much for these books! What a lovely variety of titles: 'Possum Magic', 'Indiana Jones', Enid Blyton's "Best Stories for Five Year Olds", 'Babar', a Lynley Dodd book!, 'My Brown Bear Barney' etc! :-)

My kids will have a quick squizz at them and soon I will place them on the bookshelf of our local OSHC centre where they will remain for a few months until interest in them wanes. Then we'll find a new home for them to be loved and appreciated again! Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by aussie-rose at Keith, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, June 26, 2013
It was a fantastic read and i recommend it for other people. I read the book at aussie-rose's house.

Journal Entry 5 by aussie-rose at Keith, South Australia Australia on Monday, December 18, 2017
I've had this book for a few years and it's been really appreciated! I've had it in my personal library since the OSHC disbanded and have used it with my tutoring kids and in the Story-Time I run. But it's now time for it to continue it's travels. :)
I'll be releasing it in our local community as part of our "Summer Scavenger Hunt" which I have organised amongst my tutoring kids to encourage them to keep reading over the Aussie school holidays.

Journal Entry 6 by aussie-rose at Bench outside Keith Post Office in Keith, South Australia Australia on Monday, December 18, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (12/18/2017 UTC) at Bench outside Keith Post Office in Keith, South Australia Australia

This is a lovely Australian 'classic', about a Grandmother possum who helps Hush, her grandchild, find a way to become visible again.
I hope the finder of this book enjoys reading it and will journal it when they get it to let me know it's in safe hands! :)