Cool for Cats

by Jessica Adams | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by AngelChild of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 5/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by AngelChild from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, May 08, 2005
Marie Claire, November 2003
'Adams' latest novel is hugely touching, with a stoical and funny heroine'

RED
"Witty and painfully honest account of music, dreams and love gone wrong".

This is the 2nd copy i have had of this book. I bought this copy at a boot fair today. Not my sort of thing (im not really into chick lit) so i'll pass it on or wild release it.....

Journal Entry 2 by AngelChild at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (5/10/2005 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

This book is going into a box and travelling up to LyzzyBee in Birmingham for her OBCZ :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingLyzzyBeewing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 29, 2005
From the boxes of books CaffCaff kindly brought over for me.

This will be released in Moseley, either on our stall at the Mozfest street fair on June 18 or during Mozfest week.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLyzzyBeewing at on Sunday, June 12, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (6/18/2005 UTC) at

At the Mozfest Street Fair - our stall will be just outside the Fighting Cocks and we will be giving away books!

There's only one condition - if you take a book, then you must pass it on once you've read it. If you *have* to keep the book, then pass another one on in its place. Enjoy!