Spy X: Hide and Seek

by Peter Lerangis | Children's Books |
Registered by WintersQT4ever of Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on 5/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Tuesday, May 03, 2005
TBR

Back Cover:
It's been just two weeks since Andrew and Evie recieved the first message from their missing mother. Two weeks since they discovered the truth about her disappearance. And now the twins are living in a new city, going to a new school- and they have another mysterious package from Spy X.

Each item in the package is part of a pair, and it's up to the twins to find its match and pass it on to the right person. But Andrew and Evie have no idea who that person is. Nobody around them is what they seem-not their neighbors, not their teachers, not even the kids at school. But the twins have to figure out who to trust-fast. Because Spy X is in toruble, and time is running out....

Journal Entry 2 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
I loved this book, it's a great children's mystery that still isn't solved, I already started the third one.
-Danielle

Journal Entry 3 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
-Danielle

Journal Entry 4 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Thursday, September 01, 2005
Sending to Dovilibri.
-Danielle

Journal Entry 5 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 10, 2005
Wow! We received this and two other "SPY-X" novels in the mail this week. The Librettos are eager to read them, but are in the middle of school reading right now. They love James Bond, Spy Kids and things like that! Hopefully they will get to them soon, and we'll be able to pass them to someone else to enjoy! Thank you so much for sending us these books.

Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April 10, 2008: Both of the Librettos enjoyed these "Spy-X" books, even though they were quite a bit below their reading levels. Let's face it, they'd enjoy ANYTHING "spy!" We shared them with two boys from church, and now they're back. Just in time to jump into the "Fun & Adventure Shoebox Bookbox" (Link) which is about to make a journey!

Released 11 yrs ago (4/22/2008 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, RABCK, Meet-up in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Sent to Guinaveve in OHIO on the first stop for DoveiLibri's Fun and Adventure Shoebox Bookbox Happy Traveling, Books! Happy Reading, BookCrossers!

Journal Entry 7 by jsport on Monday, April 28, 2008
Taken from the Fun & Adventure Shoebox Bookbox. I look forward to reading it.