Spy X: Proof Positive

by Peter Lerangis | Children's Books |
Registered by WintersQT4ever of Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on 5/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Tuesday, May 03, 2005
TBR

Back Cover:
just when Andrew and Evie think they're getting closer to their missing mother, she seems farther away than ever. Even if she's still in the same city as the twins, she could be anywhere, disguised as anyone. And she won't reveal herself until she's sure it's safe.

But there's no way to guarantee safety, not now. Because the Company is on to the fact that Mom is communicating with Andrew and Evie, and their agents are watcing the twins' every move. The Company is desperate, and they'll stop at nothing to lure Mom out of hiding. Even if it means using Andrew and Evie as bait...

Journal Entry 2 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
The terrific third novel in the series of Spy X. I can't wait to get the fourth one, all of them are such good mysteries.
-Danielle

Journal Entry 3 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Thursday, September 01, 2005
Sending to Dovilibri.
-Danielle

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 10, 2005
We received this and two other "SPY-X" novels in the mail this week. The Librettos are eager to read them, but are in the middle of school reading right now. They love James Bond, Spy Kids and things like that! Hopefully they will get to them soon, and we'll be able to pass them to someone else to enjoy! Thank you so much for sending us these books.
Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!

April 10, 2008: Both of the Librettos enjoyed these "Spy-X" books, even though they were quite a bit below their reading levels. Let's face it, they'd enjoy ANYTHING "spy!" We shared them with two boys from church, and now they're back. Just in time to jump into the "Fun & Adventure Shoebox Bookbox" (Link) which is about to make a journey!

Released 11 yrs ago (4/22/2008 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, RABCK, Meet-up in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Sent to Guinaveve in OHIO on the first stop for DoveiLibri's Fun and Adventure Shoebox Bookbox Happy Traveling, Books! Happy Reading, BookCrossers!

Journal Entry 6 by jsport on Monday, April 28, 2008
Taken from the Fun & Adventure Shoebox Bookbox. I look forward to reading it.