Boy Who Felt No Pain

by Robert Marion MD | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0201550490 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Sabavana of Mangrove Mountain, New South Wales Australia on 5/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Sabavana from Mangrove Mountain, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/22/2005 UTC) at Krispy Kreme Donuts, Cumberland Highway in Liverpool, New South Wales Australia

I read a few of these stories, and it was enough for me. May this book's journey continue!

Journal Entry 3 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 23, 2005
Picked up at the Western Sydney Meetup. Sounds interesting.

Released 9 yrs ago (9/26/2009 UTC) at King O'Malley's Pub, Garema Place in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

I've had this book for 4 years and haven't touched it, much to my eternal shame!

It's high time it moved on to greener pastures. Will be taken to Meetup in Canberra.

Journal Entry 5 by Skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, September 26, 2009
Geez, with a history like this, I'm not sure about this book. Still, I'm always glad to rescue a book. And throw it in a pond or a fountain.

Journal Entry 6 by Skyring at Let Minnow Cafe in Clayfield, Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 27, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/28/2019 UTC) at Let Minnow Cafe in Clayfield, Queensland Australia

This may have been hiding amongst stacks of books in my garage for some time. To be released at the Brisbane BookCrossers Meetup today.

Journal Entry 7 by luckaye at Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 28, 2019
Pick up from BookCrossing meetup for my little library

Journal Entry 8 by luckaye at Lucie's Little Free Library in Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/28/2019 UTC) at Lucie's Little Free Library in Crestmead, Queensland Australia

Placed in my little free library