Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by servalan of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 5/17/2005
Journal Entry 1 by servalan from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, May 17, 2005
v. funny, must read, with at least one alcohol unit. v. good movie tie-in with delicious Mr. Darcy playing Mr. Darcy. Austen would approve I think.

Released 14 yrs ago (5/21/2005 UTC) at Marigold Restaurant, George St in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Yum-cha meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 22, 2005
I must ensure I have my 1 alcohol unit with me when I pick this up to read. Maybe 1 chocolate unit too.

Journal Entry 4 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, January 07, 2006
I came home last night and spotted this on my reading pile. I decided I needed to either realease the book or read it and it was a good time for a light bit of reading.

I, like just about everyone else on the planet, have seen the movie. I thought the movie a bit ordinary but passable nonsense.

The book is a hoot! Far more clever than the film. I was doing enough laughing out loud that the other half wants to read it too.

I've got some other books on the go at the moment so this will be a chapter here and there as alternate fluff. It might take a little while to complete this way.

Journal Entry 5 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, May 07, 2007
I loved this book. Very humorous.

As it's very episodic, I've been picking this up and putting it down for a while now. It's been fun in between other books.

Journal Entry 6 by Littlemave from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, May 11, 2007
I have to admit I have a very soft spot for this book, and its not under the compost heap!
While I was expecting tiniest mavette, we spent a weekend with some friends down south having a veging out time, and my friend proferred me a copy of this whilst I was lazing around....
Well, I really got into it, and this, readers, is the book which re-sparked my interest in reading again after a very lean time of several years of *cough* tv week. *hangs head*
So whether I read it again (not sure, and I've seen the film loads of times now) or pass it on, it's a great book and you should make time for it. Just as soon as you have lost weight, stopped smoking so much and stopped sleeping with your boss.....

Journal Entry 7 by Littlemave from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Found this at the back of the bookshelf today - I wont be re-reading it, so am taking it down to Melbourne for the weekend.
I'm sure it will find a new home. =)

Released 11 yrs ago (10/5/2007 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing convention 2007 in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Somewhere in Melbourne over the weekend of the convention!

Hello finder, and welcome to bookcrossing. Thank you for picking up my book and I hope you make a journal entry. Please join this great site, and consider using me, littlemave, as your referring member. You may of course remain anonymous, but it's not quite so much fun that way!
As ever, happy reading. =)

Journal Entry 9 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, October 05, 2007
Picked up off the table at the Melbourne bx convention. I had no idea at the time that it was a book that had already passed through my hands!

Will re-release it over the weekend.

If you find this book, and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out.

Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

I hope you'll journal this book (you may remain anonymous), and maybe even join up (it doesn't cost anything to join).

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Crossing!