The Corrections

by Jonathan Franzen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Piper79 of Herndon, Virginia USA on 4/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Piper79 from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, April 29, 2005
I read this book for the fact that it had a 'bumpy ride' on it's trip to Oprah's book club (not that I don't like the book club, I sometimes tire of the general genre she picks). If you want to feel better about your family, read this book. If you want to see how bizarre family life can really be, read this book. There were times when I read this book that I felt so awful. This book sucks you in and won't let you go. Stay with it and you will have a glimpse into a twisted world which should change you.

Another obligatory pick-up at the book sale. I think this is the fourth copy I own now.

Released 10 yrs ago (12/22/2010 UTC) at Cruise Ship - (Details In Notes) in -- Ports, Waterways & Ships --, South Carolina USA

I released this book while on a cruise to the bahamas. I've been a bad bookcrosser for several years while I've been back in school. Now that I've graduated, I thought I should start up again.
I hope someone finds this book and enjoys it. I know Franzen has become popular with his new novel, so maybe people will enjoy this one as well. I intended to re-read this one while on the cruise, but it just didn't happen.

Left on a Carnival Fantasy Criuse ship.