Snow Crash

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by LaRue of Medford, New York USA on 9/23/2002
Journal Entry 1 by LaRue from Medford, New York USA on Monday, September 23, 2002
Such an unusual book - can't really describe it! If you love computers, cyberpunk, thrillers, and depictions of bizarre futures, this is your story!

Journal Entry 2 by LaRue from Medford, New York USA on Tuesday, September 24, 2002
Sent to fellow bookcrosser clindell on 9/24/02 in exchange for The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket.

Journal Entry 3 by clindell from Mission, Kansas USA on Friday, October 04, 2002
I just got this in the mail today from LaRue (thanks!). I'll write another journal entry as soon as I've had time to read it. And, of course, I'll release it after that. :)

Journal Entry 4 by clindell from Mission, Kansas USA on Sunday, December 01, 2002
I enjoyed this book very much! I remember reading cyber-punk books a long time ago and never really "getting them". Now, of course, I've been online for more than 10 years and virtual reality is not such an alien concept, so I'm much better-equipped to understand this kind of science fiction. I'll probably release it through sf-books.com, to make sure the next recipient will appreciate it.

Journal Entry 5 by Reading-Dad from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2003
Received this from Clindell at the January meetup in KC. Thanks!