The Labors of Hercules

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Raffizack of Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 4/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Raffizack from Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, April 24, 2005
What do a lost Pekinese, a reputation poisoned by gossip, a man spiraling into madness, and a Russian countess in love have in common? Hercule Poirot.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/31/2005 UTC) at OBCZ Labyrinth, Pontstraße 156-158 in Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Bei der Aachener Buchtauschbörse in der OBCZ Café Labyrinth von owlet mitgenommen.

Journal Entry 3 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Sunday, July 31, 2005
I love Agatha Christies, so I immediately grabbed this one!

Journal Entry 4 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Quite enjoyable, especially because the twelve Labors read like short stories. Nothing exceptional, just nice to read...

Journal Entry 5 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Tuesday, May 30, 2006
I'm using this book to fill up a mail package, so the contents won't move too much. It's for a bookcrosser, so the receiver will know what to do with it :-)
Off it goes to Utrecht!

Journal Entry 6 by 5p1k3 from Nijkerk, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, September 16, 2006
1000x excuus voor het veel te laat registreren..

Gekregen van Owlet. Dit boek zat bij de zip drive die ik gekregen heb van haar.

Nogmaals bedankt voor de zip drive :-)

Journal Entry 7 by 5p1k3 at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, June 03, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (6/3/2007 UTC) at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Boekje gaat eindelijk weer eens op doorreis :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, June 11, 2007
I caught the book in a railway restaurant, was glad to have found it as I was in need of something to read.
This is the second time I read this book, I rather like the short stories by A.Christie.

CAUGHT IN UTRECHT UTRECHT NETHERLANDS