The Tooth Fairy

by Graham Joyce | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Amorae of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 4/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Amorae from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 23, 2005
Book Description:

Sam and his friends are like any normal gang of normal young boys. Roaming wild around the outskirts of their car-factory town. Daring adults to challenge their freedom.

Until the day Sam wakes to find the Tooth Fairy sitting on the edge of his bed. Not the benign figure of childhood myth, but an enigmatic presence that both torments and seduces him, changing his life forever.

Released 13 yrs ago (7/21/2005 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

The book is heading out to DreamSE22 as part of a BookRelay trade. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Received it today, thank you so much! This book looks so good, I will probably start it very soon.

Journal Entry 4 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Unfortunately, I couldn't really get into this novel because I didn't feel the plot was original enough. I think I can only take so many "coming of age" novels, and this one didn't have a big enough hook to reel me in. I certainly hope the next reader enjoys it more than I did! :)

Journal Entry 5 by DreamworldBooks at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (12/27/2005 UTC) at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to BlossomU. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by BlossomU on Monday, February 06, 2006
Just arrived, thank you! and DreamSE22 thanks for the airmail shipping, surface would have been fine with me, thanks.

Journal Entry 7 by Safaa on Thursday, March 02, 2006
Thanks for the loan, Blossom! I've enjoyed reading "The Facts of Life" by this author, so I might as well get to know his other works.

Journal Entry 8 by BlossomU on Thursday, April 19, 2007
with me now, am looking forward to reading this, I never tried anything from this author.