QUEEN OF THE BIG TIME

by Adriana Trigiani | Romance |
Registered by junebaby of Crewe, Cheshire United Kingdom on 4/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by junebaby from Crewe, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 23, 2005
Story about a woman's life from when she's a child growing up on a farm to when she's a succesful woman. Really enjoyed this and whilst it won't set the world on fire it's a lovely read and easy to pick up and put down.

Released 14 yrs ago (4/26/2005 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted to Inver

Journal Entry 3 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Received this today. Looking forward to reading it. Have enjoyed her other books. Thanks for posting it on Junebaby.

Journal Entry 4 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Lighthearted read, but not one I would go back to. Offering this one as an International bookring. Been on my shelf too long.

Offering this book as a bookray

*** Please make a journal entry to say it's arrived safely. Once read post a review, but not giving anything away and let us know if you enjoyed it or not. PM the next member on the list for their postal details. If you can please try to read, review and release the book within a 4-6 weeks of receiving it, to help keep things moving along nicely. Make a journal entry note when you post it on. If you need to be moved further down the list/drop out etc, please let me know and I can rejuggle the order. ***

List for bookray:
(Last person to free elsewhere)

BOKWORMY(Portugal)
Kiki66(Germany)<-----Ray Completed
(free to release/pass on)

Journal Entry 5 by Inver at -- Controlled Release in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, March 17, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/17/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Sending on its way to Portugal to first person in Bookray. Enjoy BOKWORMY.

Journal Entry 6 by BOKWORMY on Monday, March 24, 2008
Thank-YOU Inver for posting it over & sharing it with me!

Looking forward to reading another Adriana Trigiani. I´ve got a few bookrings before this one, but I promise to be quick.

X

Journal Entry 7 by BOKWORMY on Thursday, April 10, 2008
I just loved this book. It was really well written, the characters were lovable. I found it to be a real page-turner.

10/04 – Pming next person for addy!

Journal Entry 8 by BOKWORMY at on Friday, April 11, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/11/2008 UTC) at

On the way to Kiki66 in Germany!

Journal Entry 9 by kiki66 from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Monday, April 14, 2008
The Queen has graciously arrived in Gauting...
Will treat her with utmost care and read asap ;-)

Journal Entry 10 by kiki66 from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Monday, May 19, 2008
I finished this book some days ago and I must say I quite liked it.
What I didn't like so much was the amount of tragedies in Nella's life...nearly everything went wrong for her.
Of course this happens in real life, too, but reading this (one after the other) it felt a bit too overdone. I always had the feeling 'oh dear what's going to happen now to spoil this or that'...

Anyway, it was nice to read though.

Will offer the book again in the Forum or take it with me to the next meet-up here in Munich!

Edit: this was strange... I tried to find this book yesterday (June 10th 09) on my shelf - to set it free - but couldn't..
and now here it is??? where was it???

Journal Entry 11 by eimer42 from Germering, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Picked it up at the meet-up in Munich today.

27-June-2009:
Nice read. I agree about everything with junebaby.

Journal Entry 12 by eimer42 at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/9/2009 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

The book is on its way to neschka now.

Journal Entry 13 by neschka from Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, November 22, 2009
Arrived today. Thanks!

05 September 2010
I enjoyed this book quite a lot, nice read. Except for the epilogue that was far too slushy in my opinion and spoiled parts of the story in reverse.

21 October 2010
Travelling back to Munich again.

Journal Entry 14 by eimer42 at Germering, Bayern Germany on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Got the book back from neschka to pass it on at the next meet-up.

Journal Entry 15 by eimer42 at Baal (OBCZ) in München, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/11/2012 UTC) at Baal (OBCZ) in München, Bayern Germany

Released at the Munich meeting today.

Journal Entry 16 by kiki66 at Gauting, Bayern Germany on Thursday, July 12, 2012
now this is fun.. I haven't realized that this is the VERY book I have read some years ago :-)

I just took it with me from the meet-up yesterday because I thought it'll be
good to release :-))

Journal Entry 17 by kiki66 at Gauting, Bayern Germany on Sunday, February 10, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/11/2013 UTC) at Gauting, Bayern Germany

the Queen is now on her way to America - maybe on the Queen Mary??? :-)

have fun!

and happy travelling!

Journal Entry 18 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for the RABCK! I love this author. I'm looking forward to reading it and passing it on. Thank you!