Hang Time : Days And Dreams With Michael Jordan

by Bob Greene | Sports |
ISBN: 0312951930 Global Overview for this book
Registered by BunnyLady of Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA on 2/10/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BunnyLady from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA on Friday, February 10, 2006
I'd LOVE to travel throughout the world. Here are all the places I've been to so far:
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin USA
Grimes, Iowa USA
Hamilton, Ohio USA
Please help me to travel the world by passing me on after you've read me. So I can visit other new places.
2/10/06 Putting in Suefitz's Anything Goes Box.

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Thursday, March 23, 2006
Took this out of suefitz's Anything Goes Bookbox. Plan to read soon.

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 6, 2006

Released 16 yrs ago (7/6/2006 UTC) at Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Not going to get around to reading this, sending to mrsjones as part of her "bio/memoir" bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones from Hamilton, Ohio USA on Saturday, July 15, 2006
This came back to me in my Memoir/Bio bookbox. Too bad I didn't have this a few months ago! We had a German exchange student staying with us who was a big basketball fan. He made us appreciate the sport a little more, too. I probably wouldn't have wanted to read this before, but now I think I may have to give it a try. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by mrsjones at Quicken Arena Parking Garage in Cleveland, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 24, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (3/23/2007 UTC) at Quicken Arena Parking Garage in Cleveland, Ohio USA

My husband left this on the stairs in the parking garage when he took my son and our German exchange student to see the Cavaliers play the Knicks. Our German exchange student is a huge fan of the Cavaliers, especially LeBron James. They had a great time.

The book was gone when they left the game.

Journal Entry 6 by dftvbyvbh from Willard, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 24, 2007
I found the book in an elivator coming from the cavs game

CAUGHT IN CLEVLAND OHIO USA