Its not you its me

by Alison Rushby | Romance |
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 4/19/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, April 19, 2005
An excellent book, my 2nd copy of this book, found in lifeline today for $2

Released 16 yrs ago (6/25/2005 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

at trivia night

Journal Entry 3 by servalan from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2005
Picked up at the ABC Trivia Night! Thanks wombles! This one will be released on the literary walk this morning.

ABC literary walk!

Journal Entry 5 by annypat from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 6, 2005
Hi
I found this book on the pavement near the Queen Street Mall. Other people were looking at it and I joined them. They wandered off and I picked it up and took it back to our caravan to read. I enjoyed the read. It's very simple but quite amusing. I am going to put it in the area at the caravan park where other people leave magazines and books for others traveling to read them and pass them on to others. I hope this book travels well.

CAUGHT IN BRISBANE QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA