Catch-22

by Joseph Heller | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0440204399 Global Overview for this book
Registered by MysteryMish of Santa Monica, California USA on 5/30/2005
Journal Entry 1 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica, California USA on Monday, May 30, 2005
Got a bargain on this at a yard sale in the neighborhood. I have a friend who raves about this book and rereads annually. It's one of the classics I have never read.

Journal Entry 2 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica, California USA on Monday, May 30, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica, California USA on Thursday, September 28, 2006
I cannot imagine what the hype for this book is all about. I found it really hard to follow, and did not get the point of it. There were a few funny, sarastic bits about dealing with bureaucracy. It was long and a burden to read, but I did want to get through it since it does seem to be such a widely-read book. Now I need some chick lit or an easy mystery to read!

Journal Entry 4 by MysteryMish from Santa Monica, California USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Mailing this to katalirob as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by katalirob from Columbus, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 29, 2006
oops! I already have this book. I should have taken it off my wishlist. I'll try to pass it on to someone else as soon as possible. Thanks anyway!