The Killing Dance

by Laurell K. Hamilton | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by drealle of Page, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 4/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by drealle from Page, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, April 12, 2005
"The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk."

Journal Entry 2 by drealle at Starbucks in Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (4/12/2005 UTC) at Starbucks in Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released at the April Bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Oh no!!!! a series, I tryed so very hard NOT to take these books as Nos 2 and 3 are missing but they look so interesting. Damn you!! I shall copy this journal entry as I have 8 books to do in the series.

Thanks guys really they look like a great set!
I shall try and keep these ones together

Journal Entry 4 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, August 06, 2005
Fabulous series of books. I would like to keep them as a set (sort of) so here is a ........

Book Serial!!!

Sign up for all the books (not 3) to be sent to you. Same as a ray but you get the books a few at a time.
Book 1 sent first. Book 2 is an e-book, please find a reader that can read palm reader. (U-Book or Plam reader)
Book 4 follows and so on.
a fan site Anita Fan Site
People

Funkybamboozle (NSW)
Catsalive ??(NSW) - Confirm prior to sending
amberC (NT)

If there is a volunteer to post to O/S
fungirl503 (USA)

The Killing Dance
Bloody Bones
The Lunatic Cafe
Guilty Pleasures

Journal Entry 5 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Monday, December 12, 2005
As much as I am enjoying this series, I have to cull my Mt TBR, so I am passing on the final few books in my possession to the next person. May she enjoy them all!

Journal Entry 6 by Funkybamboozle from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I was wondering if there were more in the series ---> and look what i received in the mail!! Thank you so much!!

Journal Entry 7 by Funkybamboozle from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, December 17, 2005
I havent been able to put teh series down since they arrived a few days ago - and Ive read 3 already!!

I found the last few chapters of this book quite sad, and Im not sure if I will recover! I dont want to give anything away, but I was a little shocked that Anita finally gave in to her bodily urges.

Im going to hold on to this for a couple of days, with only 2 left in the pack i was sent, i think I can hold off and post them ALL to Catsalive by the end of the week!!

Journal Entry 8 by Funkybamboozle from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 07, 2006
On its way to Catsalive

Journal Entry 9 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Thanks, Funkybamboozle.

Journal Entry 10 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Friday, February 17, 2006
During the first half of this book I was finding Anita & Richard such a pain in the proverbial that I didn't think I'd get through it. The 2nd half, however, was quite gripping, fast-paced, entertaining and sexy. I loved the sex scene & thought it was about time they stopped pussy-footing around. The next book should be interesting. I might have to start it straight away.

Thanks for letting me read all your Anita Blakes, woosang. I'll hang onto this for amberC. I'll have 9 bookring books to send her eventually, and all of them from you. Won't Amber get a surprise?!

Posted 8/3/6.

Journal Entry 11 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Monday, March 13, 2006
one of 13!!! books received today.

Journal Entry 12 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Monday, October 09, 2006
I wasn't shocked that Anita finally gave in to her urges, more pleased that now the story can move forward a bit without all the agonising over not giving in.

I like this series. I read the last Anita Blake about 5 months ago, but could pick this up and remeber exactly where I left the last one. It stays fresh, no matter how long since the last.

i am putting it aside and will post it back to woosang when I have a bag ready to go to her.

Released 12 yrs ago (10/5/2007 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing convention 2007 in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Released at the 2007 Australian Bookcrossing convention

Journal Entry 14 by leeny37 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, October 05, 2007
Picked up from the Table of Temptation at my very first bookcrossing convention. WOO HOO! To be released tomorrow morning during the book walk.

21 November 2007:
Wow, TramGirl sure is very quick tonight, I didn't even get the chance to put in a release note yet! :) Never managed to release this during the book walk, so I brought it along to meet-up tonight instead.

Journal Entry 15 by TramGirl from Ballarat, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, November 21, 2007
picked up at tonights meetup, added to mt TBR