Tara Road

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Mothercat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/20/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Mothercat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, September 20, 2002
Purchased at Christchurch City Libraries book sale, along with 174 other books ... to be repaired and read before being released!

Released on Monday, September 30, 2002 at Posting boxes, NZ Post, West End Mews in Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand.

Released on my way to bridge on Monday evening - and who should pick it up but a fellow bridge club member - now, is that serendipity or what!

Journal Entry 3 by Mothercat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, October 28, 2002
As the person who picked up this book from the wild does not have access to the Internet, I have offered to record what they do with it once they are finished with it.

Journal Entry 4 by Elephantwoman from Darfield, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, January 01, 2003
A really good read as are all of Maeve Binchy's Books - I will pass the book back to the person who gave it to me as they have someone else who would like to read it.