Flat Mates

by Chris Manby | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingcatsalivewing of Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on 5/14/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, May 14, 2005
The perils and pitfalls of flatsharing are portrayed in this frank novel about three girls sharing a house in Balham. Problems arise when a most unsuitable man appears on the scene.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcatsalivewing at Mars Hill Cafe, Church St in Parramatta, New South Wales Australia on Friday, October 21, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (10/21/2005 UTC) at Mars Hill Cafe, Church St in Parramatta, New South Wales Australia

Meetup release.

Journal Entry 3 by kirst040 from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, October 22, 2005
Picked up at Mars Hill meetup. Thanks catsalive.

Journal Entry 4 by kirst040 from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, December 03, 2006
Only average I'm afraid but a quick read that doesn't require much brain power.
I think I'm getting over the whole chick-lit thing. It needs to be something very special to impress me at the moment.

Thanks for sharing catsalive. I'll pass this on shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by kirst040 at Lindt Cafe, Martin Place in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Monday, April 09, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (4/9/2007 UTC) at Lindt Cafe, Martin Place in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia

Planned release at mini-meet

Journal Entry 6 by Littlemave from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Thanks kirst040. This was thrust upon me today at our meeting with sherlockfan.

Journal Entry 7 by Littlemave from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2008
Goodness - I have 2 copies of this on my BC shelf! I never knew. =)
Finally got around to reading this, for something light you understand...

This was the author's first book and I have to say that I have read others of hers which are better, so dont let this one put you off.
It wasnt bad, 3 girls who went to school together in Bristol all wind up in London sharing a flat 10 years later, with associated boyfriend, clothes and job trouble!

Nice ending though.

I had already passed this on to mandyjoy to read, but now after realising I had a previous copy and she already had that one, now *she* has 2... oops.

Journal Entry 8 by Littlemave at Franklin Street in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (5/24/2009 UTC) at Franklin Street in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

I had been using the internet machines in the back-packers called Hotel Discovery on Franklin and thought it a great place to leave a book! Someone is online anyway, just choose a new URL!
Monday around midday.

Welcome to Bookcrossing.com! Thank you for picking up my book and coming to the website. You have found a worldwide community of book lovers, readers and sharers. =)
Please make a comment as to how you found the book, and what you thought of it, and if you decide to join, please consider using me, littlemave, as your referring member.
Happy Reading.