The Price : A Novel

by Joan Johnston | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by valentina1209 of Bethpage, New York USA on 5/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by valentina1209 from Bethpage, New York USA on Monday, May 23, 2005
ProductDescription:

Joan Johnston tells an impassioned story of love and danger, ambition and family, that features the popular character Luke Creed, a young man who has turned his back on his family's ranch to pursue his fortune as an attorney at Houston's most powerful law firm. Even though the stress and the punishing hours of his job as a litigation associate at DeWitt & Blackthorne have cost him his marriage and quality time with his two young daughters, Luke Creed remains fiercely driven to succeed. When Luke takes on the defense of a pharmaceutical company in an explosive wrongful death suit that could make or break his career, he is surprised to find himself squared off against the woman he has always loved, Amy Hazeltine Nash, his high school sweetheart. A single mother recovering from a failed marriage, Amy is a passionate advocate for her bereaved client and is shocked that once-rebellious Luke is now a member of the Establishment, representing corporate interests. But Amy cannot deny the feelings that seeing Luke rekindles in her heart.

Released 13 yrs ago (7/1/2005 UTC) at Mail in By mail, Traded with another Bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

myseterylady36 had this on her wish list, so we arranged a trade (but I forgot what I'll be receiving in return so it'll be a surprise! lol)

Journal Entry 3 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Saturday, July 09, 2005
Arrived today and it looks good. Thanks for checking my wishlist.

Journal Entry 4 by mysterylady36 at Ashland, Missouri USA on Saturday, September 25, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/25/2010 UTC) at Ashland, Missouri USA

Will be giving away at my garage sale.