A Thousand Days in Venice)

by Marlena de Blasi | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by LeighBCD on 4/4/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Monday, April 04, 2005
I bought this book in preparation for my trip to Venice. I really, really loved it. Marlena brings the city and its romance to life so vividly. This is a wonderful book, a real treasure.

I have released this book as part of a readitswapit exchange. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it as much as I did. When you have finished, it would be wonderful if you could make a journal entry here so I can keep track of its travels. Thanks so much and welcome to Bookcrossing - read and release!!!

Journal Entry 3 by lucy-lemon from Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, July 17, 2008
Arrived a couple of days ago, but only just got around to reading it. Love it so far! I think I prefer "A Thousand Days in Tuscany", but I'm definitely going to have to drag my boyfriend to Venice now :-)

Journal Entry 4 by lucy-lemon at Charity shop in Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, September 19, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/20/2008 UTC) at Charity shop in Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom

Donating to the Hope House charity shop on Lloyd Street